Thursday, October 15, 2020

Day 54: Thursday, Unlocked

We had a good session last night.  We started off with drinking some wine and chatting in our garden after work.

This progressed to @wifeyincharge eventually lying naked between my legs on our bed, getting a face and head massage.  @wifeyincharge loves me playing with her hair and I have discovered get's very horny when I rub her ear lobes and the shell of her ears.  She flipping me over and rubed herself to orgasm against my right glute.

She loves the feeling of taking me and "doing me" from behind while pushing my head into the bed pushes the right buttons.  Stroked her to another orgasm after that with her on her back and her pussy well lubricated from the action moments before.

I'd love to explore more pegging.

No climax for me and no pussy.  I was rock hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment